Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm back

I didn't really go anywhere.
Yesterday I made this post on facebook, so I will share it with you in case you didn't see it.  BTW, if you are on facebook, look me up!


Yesterday I had a cleansing of the soul AND the craft room. My (mental) life has been in such disarray latel, I've been praying for peace. It's affected my work and most importantly my family, my life. Just ask my family but they better NOT tell! My creativity had come to a standstill. In the morning in my craft room I felt as if God was saying, "If you clean it, it will come"......!


So, yesterday I literally attacked my craft room, pulled stuff out of everywhere, there were piles on piles and I even spilled it out into my hall and kitchen. But, I actually parted with things. I organized, reorganized and gained so much space and even burned boxes of junk I'd been hanging on to for years. Late last night I stood back and admired my room. I had the most peaceful sleep. Today I could not wait to get to work.

Thank God, Maureen is back!



7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I know that feeling, way too much and too over whelming. I am due for a clean out too, things from 20 years ago, yes I am a hoarder and I know I will never use those supplies again, too out dated, so good items to go to the salvation.

Debbie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I think at some points in our life this happens to all of us. Sometimes I feel it's good to just take a break and cleanse our souls.
Glad your back!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Kays Kids said...

How wonderful. It is like cleaning the mind as well as the craft room.
Hugs

Enchanted Moments said...

Isnt that just a great feeling..you will be creating in no time at all again....

Angela said...

Wow Maureen, I need some of your spunk. I might could enjoy working up in my craft room if I took a day to clean it up. Just never seems to be enough time. Can't wait to see what you are going to create next.
Enjoy!!
Angela

Joolz said...

Woohoo! I better make a start on mine then!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Everybody is cleaning. Makes me feel like I need to get busy. Well I do need to get busy and do some organizing! So glad you got your craft room all spiffied up! When that's done, we can sure enjoy it much more, can't we?

Have a great day!
Tammy