Thursday, November 3, 2011

O Christmas Tree....

Yeah!
I'm creatin' again!
Must have been all that snow that was dumped on us last weekend, thank God it warmed up and it's just about gone.
I had this idea in my head, to make the tree.  But sometimes what is in your head does not always translate
to paper as you wish.  In this case, I don't care, I am pleased!
This is a new design, and it's in pattern form.  The full tree pictured is about 36" long.  Yep, it's a biggie.
But guess what, you can make it any size you want!  Woohoo!
Pattern includes complete instructions to make the tree, AND the crows.


You don't have to put crows on it, you can decorate it any way you choose or not!
It's oh so primitive and stained, I love it.
You can also opt to make the tree in a smaller version, pictured below is the tree at 17" tall.
You can pretty much make it any size you want to. 
There are also dimensions for the wood base
for the big tree to stand.


I also include directions for making the the can look rusty and there will be a copy of my
label that I used for you to stain as well.


Let's not forget the crows!  You will get instructions for making the
crow into ornies to hang with tiny santa hats!

All of this in one pattern for just $10.50 + shipping.
Imagine this tree frosted with Mica, or in a nice print fabric,
or done up in a different color...like pink!  HAHAHA!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Это же чудо ёлочка!!! мои аплодисменты!!! Супер!!!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Your tree is amazing...I love it:)

jezebel said...

gabby needs it in pink!!!!!!!!!

Carol Stuck said...

Really a cute tree and the crows are the perfect finishing touch. Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

hugs!
Carol

old crow said...

Wow Maureen!! Tree and crows are fantastic!! Another spectacular pattern!! Luv it!!
Mona
My Old Crow Primitives

Kays Kids said...

The snow certainly gave you inspiration. I love it.

jennifer768 said...

Maureen that tree is awesome!Love it and the crows.Hugs,Jen

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Wow!!! That is an amazing design. You are truly gifted. But I can see cardnals on it!!!! And snow!!!!
Lois

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O Maureen , I love it , your talent never ceases to amaze me ! Happy creating ! hugs lilraggedyangie

peggy said...

I love the new tree and will order soon and I just wanted to say thanks for the bar-code info!

Anonymous said...

This pattern is AWESOME!! I just love the tree and the crows!! You are AMAZING!! Glad you're feeling better and that the snow melted!
patti

Rosi said...

Que belleza, en hora buena felicidades, saludos.