Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year



Okay, so I'm a few days late! My hope for you is that your new year will be filled with good health and happiness.

As I ponder the past year, I can't help but think of all the good things in my life. There have been many bumps in the road this last year, my sister's passing, serious health issues (me), and assorted smaller things. BUT, the good always outweighs the bad.
I have a GREAT hubby, I have two WONDERFUL grown children, a WONDERFUL daughter-in-law(like a daughter to me), and two of the CUTEST grand babies you have ever seen! In addition, I have a good Mom, Granny (who is just 2 months from 102 yrs), two sisters and their families and many nieces and nephews too.

WOW! I'm rich beyond words..............!!!!!!
Thanks be to God!

Now as all proud Grammies do, I have to show some pics!

2 comments:

Barb said...

They are so precious...you are so lucky!!

Boltz Raggedies said...

Absolutely gorgeous grandchildren =]