Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here they are, both of them!!



Okay, FINALLY got them both done, drawn up, directions printed and pics taken...WHEW! All this while trying to get ready for my show. First pattern is, Ice Cream, U Scream! Second pattern is, "Monkey Business". Can you guess which is which?! lol
Ice cream dollies are approx. 18" and are fairly easy to make, pattern includes three styles of dollies including 3 faces and 3 hairstyles as well as all ice cream.....even the one on the ground! HA!
Monkey business has a 19" bag holder doll AND a 17" regular dolly with legs in the pattern. Also included is the sockLESS monkey. You'll be surprised how easy those lil buggers are to make.
Both of these patterns were inspired by the fabrics. I bought that monkey fabric last summer and just now got to making this up. Bought the pastels in March of this year, it just scream, ICE CREAM at me. Not knowing what or how, I bought it. Do we REALLY need an excuse to buy more fabric???!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute can it get!?! Just Adorable! De

Cinnamon Stitched Primitives said...

OMG How cute!!! Cant wait to see the other, I've got to have that pattern...or maybe the other, I will have to wait and see.
HUGS

Sweet Treats Dolls said...

These are adorable! Very sweet.. :o)Fifi.

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

OMG - I love them all!!!

~Neenee~

Феникс said...

It is like your dolls! Can not good! Lovely and pleasant! Performed brilliantly!

Cyndi's Distinctive Creations said...

They are really sweet...nice job Maureen, will be gettin them soon, love your patterns....hugs Cyndi
cyndisdistinctivecreations.blogspot.com

Cyndi's Distinctive Creations said...

They are really sweet...nice job Maureen, will be gettin them soon, love your patterns....hugs Cyndi
cyndisdistinctivecreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those are all the cutest dolls I have ever seen - what a super job!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo, Ms. Maureen... do you want to just email me the PayPal invoice for both with shipping to me in Oregon, or...? You have my email addy, right? ;-) Jodi: jodi @ autumncomforts . com (remove the spaces, obviously). I'll be a-needin' both of these beauties, please. :-)

Sandy Shirley said...

These are ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to get the patterns!

~Star Spangled Pretties~ said...

Well, Maureen you've done it again! You keep makin' those awesome dollies and they just keep getting better and better! I love them all- they turned out so great! :0)

Jody

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

Maureen I just love your new dollies! Omgosh!!! Can I have them all? lol
Big (((HUGZ)))

Denni said...

OMG!!! LOVE them especially the ice cream girl!! You can just send her my way ;) Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable, THE BEST!!!

Kindred Sisters said...

Maureen I love them both! I can wait for mine to arrive in the mail and for me to get started!!!

Barb said...

Those are so adorable...you are so amazing with those dolls.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Hola, no sé inglés, soy española y me encantan las muñecas raggedy's, acabo de comprar en ebay sus diseños de las tres muñequitas, espero hacerlas pronto en cuanto reciba mis patrones, las enseñaré en mi blog, un saludo

Chelo